Options

Stressed out help

Does anyone have any ideas how to deal with stress , because I have been so stressed out due to family issues that gain some weight ,and having been sleeping well like last night I went to bed at 2:00 am in the morning. And because am up that late end up not knowing when to test on my opks sometimes. And along with everything else because of all the stress I didn’t even ovulate and no fertile mucus at all. Please help!!

Comments

• Options
    I bought a guided meditation CD on ebay for $3...I listen to it every time I am stressed and let me tell you something...I was nervous breakdown stressed...totally helps. I even made a copy for a friend..loves it and my coworker always asks me to listen to it off my ipod when she's stressed. I listen to it before bed, at work, at the dr.'s, when out with my dysfunctional family..et cetera
    The CD I got is called "The Ease of Being" Guided meditation for centering and healing by Mary Maddux..don't know how much it would cost now but I find it very helpful. Good luck.
    If all else fails, ask your Dr. for something...
  • Options
    When I read your post I decided to look for music and I ended up looking in my app store and got a free download of music that helps with stress. It’s called “Music Therapy Refreshment”,and it helped thanks.
  • Options
    Mary Maddox also has a website where you can download free guided meditation podcasts. It's called Meditation Oasis.