Options

4th IUI..feeling good

Feeling good....... hsg went well, changed donors, laid off a month, no stress this round....feeling good! :)

IUI this weekend or Monday! :)

Wishing Baby Dust to All!

Comments

• Options
    Sorry about the 3 posts....It said it did not go through....I must really be feeling good! ;)
  • Options
    The tripple posting seems to be happing a lot around here lately. After you post the board says something about there being a problem, but it goes ahead and puts up your post anyway. Congrats on having such a stress free cycle! Which donor did you use? I think we were looking at the same donors at one point. Congrats and good luck!
  • Options
    Hi Aprilfoolz,

I think cutting the stress is key. I just can't seem to avoid it. Ever since I started this process, I feel so neurotic. Which makes me stress out more. I'm not even pregnant, but I'm already so paranoid about everything I do in a day, and how it may be preventing me from getting pregnant. What I eat. How much I exercise. How stressful my job is. It drives me bonkers. Now, I'm on the, I can't drink tap water or drink caffeine, because it can cause a m/c. I'm convinced that if I would just stop reading into all this crap, I probally would get pregnant. I also just had my 4th IUI, and have two more days untill 2ww is over. AF due today though, and having cramps. Damn! Well can't give up now! Good Luck to us :)
  • Options
    Hi Faith - we actually went with 5491. Official IUI is on Tuesday. :)

Infinity - I'm sorry to hear that. I know relaxing is easier said than done. You will be in my prayers. Good Luck -
  • Options
    Hello Ladies, I'm in my 2WW on my 3IUI, sometimes i wonder if the donor is the problem or its just the timing. I'm on clomid and just got the shot then they the dr. did the IUI this is our last time its alot of stress on my partner and i and thats not healty I'm leaving it up to God i'm hoping he help me thur this i'm so overwelmed....
  • Options
    Hi again, well nogo :( I cannot believe we are going on our 5th IUI. I had PMS so bad, that we almost broke up. I think the stress is hitting us hard. I still feel pretty driven, and not defeated. So that's huge. I just have to press forward like everybody here. Speaking of, Aprilfoolz. Almost one week done ;) Keep us posted. Hazeleyes, hang in there. Just think ahead. Think about how awesome it will be to share your BFP! Yippee Skippee lolol. Also maybe get a different Dr. I'm also on Clomid 50m, and he said that they would increase the dose next round. Hopefully not, but I feel that he is pretty proactive. Which makes a difference. As for us, we have decided to switch donors :( waaa. Very hard decision for me, but I have heard that it may make a difference. Not only a new donor, but we decided to go with Fairfax. I will still check in periodicaly. Good luck girls!
  • Options
    Timesinfinty, Thanks for the positive words. I'm on my 2ww and next Monday I go for my BF test. If I'm not BFP this time for the third time I will be changing Dr.'s and donor bank...Something is just not right.. I will keep you all posted.
  • Options
    Hazeleyes - sometimes it's hard to give up control. I still have a hard time doing it. In God's time...... :) I know that's easier said that done.

Infinity - My Dr. actually said that noone had ever asked her about switching donors, but we just had to. We just felt it was the right thing to do. I'm sure it is for the best you guys decided to do the same. Also, my wife and I were beginning to get very short with each other. We ended up laying off a month. It was hard at first, but well worth it. Things seem so relaxed now. :) TWW is absolutely killing me!! You're right, Inifinity, one week down!!! :) I want to test early, but will hold out until day AF is due.

Wishing Baby Dust to All...... :)
  • Options
    baby dust baby dust to all of us!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey Guys.....we got a BFP on two HPT's today!!! Soooo excited....
  • Options
    Oh yay!!! Congratulations Aprilfoolz!! I knew it! BFP! BFP! BFP! Horaaaay! Cheers! "clinck" ( Martinelli's of course ;) I'm very happy for you both! It's like you had a feeling this time around. Pheww.. What a relief that must be. Now you can obsess over the fun stuff. Clothes, car seat, stroller, breast pump.. Haha j/k. I don't know about that one yet. Well enjoy the moment. We are having our 5th tommorrow. I think your good luck! Ok, well KIT. ;)
    p.s. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • Options
    BTW, did you do anything different this cycle? Are you on clomid? How long do you wait after lh surge to do IUI? Thanks, I need all the advice I can get.
  • Options
    Thank you so much!! It's a great, yet very surreal.... :) It's great having such amazing support from everyone on here. :) It is actually my wife that is having our baby. :) She has been on Clomid every cycle. The two things that were different was the new donor and we had the hsg procedure. I really think it may have been the hsg. Oh I can't forget things at work have kinda calmed down and stress has dropped tremendously. I'm sure that had a lot to do with it, as well. :) Thank you so much. Keep me posted on your journey....you will be in my prayers! :) Oh - to answer your question, it was about 24 hours past the surge that we inseminated this time. Wishing you lots of baby dust.... :)
  • Options
    Well ladies, I want to start by thanking you all for your support in this overwelming experience.. I went to the doctor's yesterday and I GOT A BFP!!!!!! "yes" finally our dream has come true . This was going to be our last try, we had ran out of money,we prayed and kept our faith.. I was upset this time around ,because the spem count was the lowest and i coulnt believe it. The nurse saw me upset an told me it only takes one dear, She was right it only took one. If you tell yourself If this baby is meant and if its Gods will its going to happen. I will keep praying for all you laies and keep you all posted...Don't loose the faith you will be in my prayers lots of baby dust. Thank you all Once again!!!! blowing Baby dust to all.
  • Options
    Hazeleyes!! Congratulations to you too!! That is so awesome!
    Now it's a party!! Time to celebrate! Oh wow! Now, I know this post is good luck! Is it the best feeling ever? I'm not sure if I will scream, cry, or just be paralyzed. Probally all of the above. Well, I hope you will still keep us posted. Ultrasounds, twins j/k. I know it had to cross your mind though right? Ok here's one for ya, CONGRATULATIONS Timesinfinity! ;)~XOXO I know I am a total dork.
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS Times infinity! I Am SO Happy for you, Yes please keep us posted. Seems like 4th IUI is Lucky on these boards! <3
  • Options
    Thanks Smittinbaby in advance;) , but it's not me that had the BFP yet! Aprilfoolz and Hazeleyes got preggers back to back.
    I'm telling you, they are good luck though.
  • Options
    OOps, thats right we are both on our 2ww
    CONGRATULATIONS TO Hazeleyes AND aprilfoolz!
    where is the Fairfax bank located?
  • Options
    Hazeleyes!! Are you serious??!!?? That is so amazing! Congratualtions, Hazeleyes! That is such a blessing.

Yes, Guys, we have to keep each other posted. Timesinfinity - it HAS to happen for you! It just HAS to!! Please keep us in the loop. I will be waiting to hear from you. The support on this board is unbelievable.

My prayers go out to all of you. <3
  • Options
    Timesinfinity, Thanks you are too funny, but yes we are hoping is one who knows with clomid it likes to work in two. I will keep you all posted keep the faith and good luck to you all. aprilfoolz, Thanks "Yes we got a BFP" we are so excited !
  • Options
    Aprilfoolz & Hazeleyes thank you for your kind words of encouragment. I always look forward to reading your new posts. I keep asking for a sign, instead of obsessing over every little ping in my body. Well, today my DP was of visiting me at work like always. Then in walks two girls(clearly together) with their new baby. We were both in shock. We couldn't even compose ourselves. It was kind of embarrasing, because I think our jaws hit the floor. I'm sure they thought we were freaks.Or total biggots. I wanted to ask them so many questions, but we trying to keep it a surprise.We both took that as a good sign! Thanks again!

IMG_0422.JPG
  • Options
    Hello Ladies, On June 11th I will be going to my Dr's appt. for an ultra sound to hear the baby or babies heart beat..I'm excited and can't wait for my visit. I will keep you guys posted.I'm blowing baby dust to you all. keep positive and your dream will come true.
  • Options
    Timesinfinity - any word??? It's about time, right?
  • Options
    Timesinfinity - any word?? It's about time, right?
  • Options
    (((((Aprilfoolz))))
    So yes, pretty close! Mon. Is day 14. If I make it before then. I'm suppose to have af Sun., and here my Mom is visiting. I'm Just trying to ignore it. Ya right. I am feeling the usual pms. So I'm not getting my hopes up. I will definatley let you know. We will be skipping next month. Just get caught up with finances. Kind of bummed, but it's still not over. Hey, when is the ultrasound? Or how about due date? K, TGIF. time to clock out. Well talk soon. :)
  • Options
    Timesinfinity - any word???
  • Options
    Sorry - I'm not sure what my last post is about??? I sent that a long time ago ---like the others.
  • Options
    I will let yo know how our Dr's visit goes. It is on the 16th.
  • Options
    Timesinfinity - our ultrasound only showed one. :) So, I guess you are going to be the one having two!! :)