Options

First IUI

Hello :) I'm awaiting Aunt Flow and then I get to do my very first IUI! I have a great doctor and I'm super excited to be going through this journey with him. My consultation was April 21st. Since then I have done lots of blood work, HSG and SIS ultrasound. Found out I have five polyps from the SIS ultrasound. Probably one of the many reasons why I haven't been able to get pregnant in the past. May 9th I had hysteroscopy and d&c I had ten plus polyps in there!!!! My doctor says I'm a healthy 30 year old and I'm ready for IUI. Going to proceed. He wants to put me on clomid, progesterone and hcg injection . I'm anxiously awaiting aunt flow today so I can go in for an ultra sound and start my medication. Oh and I purchased my donor 13029 ! I am so excited and I can't stop thinking about my future baby bump... Anyway just wanted to share my story !!! What was your first IUI like? Anyone else pick donor 13029!?? I bought his donor conversation was a little disappointed with the quality of sound and I would have asked way better questions :):) but Ioved my donors baby pictures so adorable !!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the club. I am using a different donor but had my 1st iui this morning and my second will be tomorrow. I had the HCG injection only. I was nervous about injecting myself but it turned out to be a piece of cake

Good luck and you'll. be in you TWW before you know it
  • Options
    Thank you so much :):) I'm so excited for you !!!! I'm sure you will be sharing good news soon ;):) this by far is the best decision I have ever made ! Have wanted to be a mommy for a really long time :)