Options

I don't feel pregnant anymore

Has anyone ever done their IUI or IVF and felt pregnant and then went to bed with the feeling that you were not pregnant anymore, (if you ever were)? I have three more days to find out if Aunt Flo is coming and my boobs are still sore but I don't feel like I did just a couple of days ago. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    no,but i will keep my fingers crossed for you
  • Options
    Gale, you never can tell. I though my period was coming, but I ended up with a bfp. In times past I thought I was and just ended up getting AF. I know it sucks, but you'll just have to wait it out and see. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Good Luck Gale! I'm anxious to be in your position...but I'm sure the wait and anticipation would drive me crazy! I had better plan vacation a few days before I was to find out.
  • Options
    Good Luck from us as well Gale... The TWW on our 2nd IUI can seem like forever. I thought AF was coming and on my 14 day took an at home pregnancy test and got a BFP, called the doctor yesterday morning and they had me come in for a blood test. I got a a BFP and we are excited... See the doctor on Friday for another BETA.

Lots of baby dust your way!!!

Ivette & Glenda
  • Options
    Good luck Gale.
  • Options
    Best of luck Gale :)
  • Options
    Aunt flo is trying to come today, :(
  • Options
    I don't feel pregnant because I was not pregnant. Good luck to you all. I am outa of here. I am not able to continue with this heartache.