Options

Favorites and Definitely NOTs

I love the option to save favorites, but when I go in to do another search, I have to again go througg donors I have already ruled out. It would be nice to have the option to block donors from coming back up in your search. It would save me a lot of time and maybe get to bed a little earlier every night!

Comments

• Options
    I support this idea. This would help A LOT.
  • Options
    I agree, but another option I would REALLY like to have on my favorites would to be able to write some notes about the donor..

Reasons why they stand out, good points and bad points!
  • Options
    I agree with both BabyJazz's nad MissNomesy's suggestions. It's time consuming having the to write down what donors you looked at and why you liked them or not liked them. Being able to keep notes on the "favorite" donors would eliminate alot of time trying to narrow down one's final decision.
  • Options
    I agree with all of these! I've made my own personal notepad file with tidbits about each donor that interested me. But it would be nice to sort by "newly added" or simply delete ones that you aren't interested in at all.
  • Options
    I was getting on this bulletin board to type the same thing. This website is great but it could be MUCH more user friendly and allow us to mark some donors as "No's" just for our personal profile to see (like in the favorites) that way it saves MUCh time and energy! And makes for happier customers which will = less stress and MORE PREGNANCIES! :) Win=Win!
  • Options
    These are great suggestions too! I've gone thru this section and it doesn't appear that anyone at CCB is answering anyone... Some of these posts are soooo old. Hello??? You asked for suggestions!!! LOL!
  • Options
    Hi M-

We definitely appreciate feedback from our clients! We've received some great suggestions over the years and we do take them into consideration as we continue to improve our services. While there are some ideas that we absolutely love, sometimes the technology involved makes it difficult to implement.

But please know that we are listening and working to make this process as easy as possible.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Ok, thanks Nicole... maybe you could give updates on here so everyone will not have to wonder for years which ideas have been ruled out?
  • Options
    I also think there should be a filter for who is CMV positive or negative.
  • Options
    Amen on the CMV positive vs negative. That was the most challenging because you find a "great donor" to find he is positive when your MD has said to choose negative. Having that as a qualifier would be awesome!