Options

Sneak peek at baby photos

Just an FYI for anyone who would like to see a baby photo without purchasing it. If you search donor of the month on this site, you can see photos of selected donors. It lists the donor number and their photo. You will have to search each month for your donor that may or may not be listed. Our donor was featured in July 2008.

Good luck to everyone!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I know! Thats great cause that makes it easier for you to chose a donor if you see their pics first. I bought vials from 2 different donors from the Donor of the Month club. My donors are from February and August! Which donor from July is yours?
  • Options
    How do you access the Donor of the Month club? I tried searching for it on the site to no avail. Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    You can access the donor of the month on the home page. The screen cycles through three screens, one is the donor of the month club. You may have to be signed in to access it.
  • Options
    I found this feature after I'd already ordered a picture. Oh well!
  • Options
    Thank you for posting this! This process is only 2 days old for me and I liked one donor's short profile and turns out his picture IS in the baby of the month. He was soooooooo cute.
  • Options
    Thanks for this! I was able to find a donor who closely matches our initial donor (who is now retired) in case we don't get pregnant with the few remaining vials we have in storage.