Options

Anyone using 14296?

I had my first iui with this donor without any fertility meds and am currently on day 9 of my tww. I was just wondering if anyone has had success with this donor? His page says he does have pregnancies reported. Or at least 1. I'm trying hard not to do any early testing!!

Comments

• Options
    Hi JHweather2!

We just heard the other day that we are pregnant with this donor. It took us three tries. Now we have an extra vial. He had really good numbers in his mobility. Good luck and God bless!
  • Options
    Hi! I just saw this thread post. We have an adorable baby boy from this donor that was delivered in August 2016!! He's just perfect. It's very exciting to hear that he may have some siblings out there.

We would really love to give him a sibling, but the donor is out of vials. On the off chance this is the case, please let me know if anyone has any extra vials they are not planning on using and would like to sell. We would definitely buy them. My email is mille121@gmail.com.

Thank you and wishing you both the best of luck.
  • Options

Hello Soymuyfeliz1!

Since this donor is out of vials, are you by chance going to use the extra vial? We would like to buy it from you if you are willing to sell it. We already have a baby girl with this donor and we would like to have the same donor for the next baby. We had medicine in our refrigerator and we lost everything in Hurricane Harvey and we got distracted and forgot to buy more vials and started the treatment without it. We have 12 days to find one. Our email is martinez.cj2014@gmail.com. Thank you!

P.S.
    We noticed that you got pregnant around the same time we did. Our daughter was born in June 2017. So, we are thinking you had your baby boy around that time. That's pretty cool!

• Options

Hello all -

Our baby girl was born March 2017 using donor 14296. We don't have any vials to sell. However, we'd love to connect with our daughters other donor sibling families so that eventually they could have a connection. Feel free to reach out to us at amgr.bogr@gmail.com.

• Options

Hi, I am 17 weeks pregnant and having a boy due Oct 20th 2018 with donor 14296. I’d like to connect with any other people that have daughters or sons from this donor! If you would like to connect my email is: groverjen2@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
    Jen

• Options
    HLM73HLM73 Posts: 5
    edited September 6, 2019 11:34AM

Update: The vials noted in my post below are now sold and no longer available. Thx, HLM

Hi, I'm joining this thread as I have 3 vials of donor 14296 to sell, all ICI Premium. As you know, he has no vials left at CCB and will have no more in the future.

I would prefer to sell all 3 at once, but depends on the offer. He is not 'sibling only' at this stage, but I was advised this may change. Donor is good, motility and fertilization great.

Sadly, I didn't have a pregnancy from this donor as I had issues with my eggs, and I now can't afford to continue. Hopefully the vials can help someone else!!

Contact me here on the board, or privately at: hlm730116@gmail.com

• Options

Hello all- If anyone is still looking for vials from this donor, we have 4 vials that we are looking to sell. We've had two kiddos by this donor and have decided not to try for a third. We would really like the vials to help another family!

If you're interested in the vials or interested in connecting about siblings, contact me here on the board, or over email at mille121@gmail.com.

Thank you and hope everyone is staying healthy and safe out there!