Options

We found out today that my partner and I are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! We used donor 12138.

Comments

• Options
    Had first IUI with 12138 today. How many tries did it take for you? Congratulations!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS...:)
    I will find out on monday...i used this donor as well..good luck binaclaytor this is my second iui
  • Options
    Good luck Mariamr. Hope you have good news on Monday!
  • Options
    This was our first attempt with IVF. Good luck to both of you.
  • Options
    OMG- I am so incredibly excited for you and your partner.
    12138 seems to be working out for lots of people so best of luck Mariamr and binaclaytor.
    I know I am blessed and incredibly excited about the little baby bear I'm growing courtesy of 12138.
    Leandra
    leandraj44@hotmail.com
  • Options
    I've been following all of your great comments on 12138 for awhile now and thought I'd finally contribute. First, OMG a huge congratulations to you and to the rest of you as well (leandraj44,...). Binaclaytor-I had my second IUI (with 12138) on Sunday. I got pregnant on the first IUI (faint HPT), period three days late, but it didn't stick. I had a pretty intense response though, so I'm a little thankful in all honesty. This second IUI was smooth sailing and I'm keeping fingers crossed. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    5dpiui,the days go by so slow. Feeling pretty positive about things. Having some symptoms but expect they are from ovidrel shot. It is good to hear from everyone who has used this donor. Not going to taste until 16dpiui or AF. Can't handle a bunch of negatives. If this time doesn't work I guess that just gets me one try closer to my BFP.
  • Options
    I have been reading everyones posted and me and my partner are interested in this donor and we are new at this and if anyone can help us out and give us any info that would help
  • Options
    Hooray! My baby is going to have lots of half-siblings. 12138 should be proud!
  • Options
    BFN this morning (this was my first time testing, 15 dpiui) and AF this afternoon. I guess we are on to round two. Depressing but trying to stay positive.
  • Options
    I'm with you binaclaytor. AF arrived to visit me yesterday. We're on the same schedule! It's hard to muster the strength to head toward round 3. Keep your spirits up, take long walks, and think of this as a time to feel normal for a few weeks.
  • Options
    kait21 send your email and I'll be in touch.
  • Options
    Hi D2D if there is any info or pictures you can send me that would be great you can email me at

Kaitburrow@yahoo.com
  • Options
    D2D-sorry to hear about your negative. I completely underestimated how emotional this process is. It is somewhat comforting to know that we are on the same schedule. Hopefully, we will both have positives our next try. Going with meds this time. I'm about to turn 36 so I guess I need all the help I can get.
  • Options
    Binaclaytor-keep me posted...this is an emotional roller coaster indeed. I'm 33 and thought I would be lucky on round 1...was not at all prepared for this...didn't even know what emotional roller coaster really meant. Good luck with meds...I'm waiting another round before I seek "help".
  • Options
    Miriamr -- any news? I've been thinking about you and all of the ladies.
  • Options
    drmchk--thats another BFN for me
    Dr. wants me to try IVF but that is to expensive so i decided to wait until january (since i only have one vial left)and i wanted to give my body some time off from all the meds...how are you? do you know the sex on the baby yet?
  • Options
    Mariamr- sorry to hear about your negative. Stay positive. It will happen.
    Finished with 5 days of femara. Getting ready for ultrasound and trigger shot. 2nd iui should be on saturday. Praying for a positive but trying to stay realistic.
  • Options
    Hi binaclaytor- good luck on saturday:))
  • Options
    We learned last week that this pregnancy will not be viable. Had a big beautiful gestational sac but no fetus inside. Dr is sending the placenta in for genetic testing.
  • Options
    omg-so sorry to hear this. You are in our prayers.
  • Options
    Binaclaytor. I'm wishing the best for you. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    omg-i know its hard but dont give up...i have been through this 9 times and it doesnt get easier...lots and lots of baby dust your way:)
  • Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. 8dpiui for me. Only one mature follicle even after femara. So that was disappointing. But who knows? D2D-how are you doing?
  • Options
    Well, another BFN for me. Didn't hit me as hard this time at least. Here's hoping 3rd time's a charm.
  • Options
    Binaclaytor

I'm so sorry. I was thinking this was gonna be the one for you. I will be thinking positive thoughts for your round 3.

We got test results back on the miscarriage. The good news is that the embryo was chromosomally normal. It was had Xy chromosomes, a baby boy.
    We are using my eggs and 12138 swimmers and my partner's uterus.

The bad news is that our doctor doesnt know why we miscarried. We should get more tests results back today or tomorrow. The Dr is looking to see if my partner has clotting problems or autoimmune issues that would cause her body to reject the embryo. It's a possibility that her uterus is just not going to be able to support a pregnancy.
  • Options
    omg-
    Thanks for the positive thoughts. I am definitely hoping for the best for you and your partner too.
    Unfortunately, miscarriages do happen (a cruel twist of fate) and I have read more and more posts about them on the board lately. I know that doesn't make going through it any easier though.
    Hopefully you find that everything is okay with your partner and you can continue trying.
    Keep us posted on what you find out and how you all are doing.