Options

Wondering if there are any other 14304 babies. Just curious how many siblings may be out there now.

Comments

• Options

I’m hoping to get pregnant with this donor in 2 weeks! Pray for me! Do you have a boy or girl by this donor and any extra vials from the donor 14304 you have to sell? I have one and just wanted a back up just in case!

• Options

Babyboy13 We have a little girl that just turned 1 in November. At this time, we do not have any vials that we want to sell. Please keep me posted and MUCH, MUCH baby dust to you!!!! This donor has had success and has made some cute babies lol

• Options

That’s great! Congrats to y’all and your baby girl! I will keep you posted! I go in dec 14th for the follicle study ultrasound and hopefully I’ll be ready for iui on the 18th!

• Options

So exciting!! We have a great little extended family! We'd love to have you lol

• Options

We would love to be a part of the extended family! I had IUI done at 1pm today!! Now the dreaded 2 weeks.. I’ll keep you updated for sure!

• Options

How are you feeling?? Sending lots of baby dust your way!! When do you get to test?

• Options

I feel good! Have a good feeling it’s going to be positive so I will keep you posted when I test on dec 31 which is my 14 days!

• Options

I was gonna add you on fb or get your email.. mine is howellstar16@yahoo.com. Easier to communicate anyway cause I don’t check this too often lol

• Options
    KAUAN_MANKAUAN_MAN Posts: 8
    edited June 20, 2019 7:03PM

I bought a sample from donor 14304 in MARCH / 2016, but I have not yet used it. I live in Brazil. We intend to implement the embryos in 2020 or 2021. However, my expectation is great and my baby so desired already has email (rafaelbarrosmansur@gmail.com), instagram (@rafael.barros.mansur), little clothes, toys, books and baby crib. Please keep in touch. Let's create a group for the brothers? If you already have a group, can you add me?