Options

Anyone using 14071?

My wife and I tried 5 IUIs with a different donor and are switching to 14071. I see that he has pregnancies reported and I am wondering if there are any fellow 14071ers on this board. Give a shout if you are!

Comments

• Options
    Did yall ever concieve with this donor?
  • Options
    Hey Army Wife! We were going to use him this month but had to cancel the cycle due to the possibility of a uterine fibroid or polyp. I have to wait until early May for more testing to see if it is a fibroid or polyp, so the earliest we'll use him is June. We were so excited to get going with him and were bummed at the set back. Have you used him or are you considering it? He's so cute!
  • Options
    For those that have seen his pics does he look more like Abdy Cohen, Justin Theroux or Tom Glavine?
  • Options
    I don't think he looks anything like Tom Glavine. I'd go with a mixture of the other two. He is ADORABLE.
  • Options
    How did it go after May? I will be order couple vials of #14071 as soon as I get blood work back. My husband and I are excited and hope this works. Like yall we did 5 iui's and nothing worked. This is our last chance. IVF way to expensive.
  • Options
    Hey! Just had the fibroids removed this morning and we have to wait a month, so we'll be trying with 14071 at the end of August. Good luck to you and let's keep each other posted!
  • Options
    Bless your heart!! Hope your feeling ok. Yes- please let's stay in touch. I have one ovary and the other was inclosed with a tumor and was removed. I feel your pain. I have started to eat little better and excercise more maybe that will help things when time comes.
  • Options
    Had my IUI with donor 14071 this morning . He had total 12.1 million and had 63% motility. Which is good compared to my husband which is 2 million and 25% motility. So I will be in the 2 week wait now. Will follow up...
  • Options
    Hey! How exciting! May the two week wait go by quickly and you get those two lines. We're just waiting for this next cycle to start and should have an IUI in the last week of August. Keep me posted!
  • Options
    I am single and brand new to this whole process. Will be purchasing 14071 and hopefully trying within the next few weeks. My prayers to everyone out there.
  • Options
    So it has been past the two week mark. Went in for US dr. Didn't see any "cyst" but I have not started period. But alot of pain and pressure in my left ovary (only ovary left). Took blood work this morning won't find out till later this afternoon. We have one vial left. Think of yall. Hoping this donor will be our ticket to parenthood.
  • Options
    Blood test was positive for hcg 148 #. I will go back in 2 days for another check make sure it is doubling. But it was positive. I'm in little shock. First test ever came back positive in my life but I'm very cautious at this point.
  • Options
    OMG! Congratulations!!! I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. I've never seen a positive pregnancy test either. My fingers are crossed that everything goes well and this is your little nugget. We did our first IUI with 14071 on Sunday (7th overall), I only had one follicle despite taking meds but his count was really great, 20 million! At this point my hopes aren't too high but I will keep you all posted. Congratulations again!
  • Options
    oh i will be praying and thinking of you Bigsoccerfan. thank you for your support. I have never seen positive test either. When the doctor called they had me on speaker- everyone in the office staff said at once i was pregnant! I yelled at work "Shut up" over the phone. Anyways it was funny. 20 million- the kid is health!! Please keep in touch.

And- mybabybug16. Good luck to you too. Please keep in touch.

I still dont know what 14071 looks like. If anyone has a screenshot let me know. If not no biggie- just curious. armywife1200@gmail.com
  • Options
    Thank you armywife1200. Hopefully I'll be having my IUI on Sept. 15th. Has anyone managed to get an adult picture of 14071? I'm hoping to obtain one to put in a book for my child. (look at me being optimistic!)
  • Options
    Had a 2nd test and for sure I'm pregnant. Hcg # did not double but increased 50-60%. There are happy with that. Progesterone was little low, so now I need to take progesterone pills. Still in a daze about this whole thing.
  • Options
    That is so great, armywife. I am so happy for you. It gives me hope. I have childhood pictures I can send you if that is what you are looking for. Just let me know. mybabybug16@gmail.com.
  • Options
    No luck this round. We're going to try one more with me and then move on to my wife. Hope all is well with you Army Wife and good luck My Baby Bug!
  • Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Any luck for you My Baby Bug? Army Wife, how is the pregnancy going? I was not successful so we are moving on to my wife. She will start IUIs in November or December, I'll let you know if we finally have some luck!
  • Options
    Hi all -
    It has been quite the journey but we are now finally pregnant with this donor. If everything goes as planned and God willing, we will be expecting our baby early February 2017!
  • Options
    We used 14071 and are now 11 weeks pregnant! We went through a few rounds of IUI and then to IVF. We got pregnant the first time via IVF. While it is still early, we could not be more excited!
  • Options
    Congratz RLAG! That's very exciting. We did a round of IVF this month and will be doing a frozen transfer in September. Fingers crossed. I will keep you posted!
  • Options
    We did frozen transfer as well. We transferred 2 embryos and one ended-up "sticking". We are now 16 weeks and are having a little boy in February. Please keep me posted and all the best of luck to you. Here are a few tricks that we did to help the transfer, give them a try!:

1) On your way home, get McDonalds french fries. My friend told me about this trick and she got pregnant so we tried it!
    2) Keep your feet warm, wear socks. Warm feet = warm uterus.
    3) Have a list of funny movies/shows to watch once you get home. We were told that laughter helps.
    4) Eat pineapple core
    5) Dont eat or drink anything cold

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    Hi RLAG! You are so sweet with your suggestions. We will be doing all of them! I am particularly excited about the McDonald's fries as we never eat there so it will be a treat.

We will be transferring only one embryo at a time as that is all our doctor will do. We only have two so we're hoping one of them sticks.

I hope everything continues to go well with your pregnancy! I will keep you posted on what happens!