Options

having trouble connecting with people using donor 13852?

It seems like other donors have their own Facebook pages being set up and many people connecting but people are not really responding about this donor. Is it because he's new or does not have pregnancies yet? I'm starting to second guess my decision??

Comments

• Options
    Hi Iggy -

Donor 13852 has only been available for about six weeks. It takes time for clients to choose their donor, ship vials, and have their inseminations.

As time goes on, it's possible that clients using this donor may use our Bulletin Boards, Facebook page, or Sibling Registry to connect with others.

Please keep in mind that not all clients are open to communication with other clients. Some may also wait until their children are old enough to decide if they would like to reach out to their half-siblings.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Iggy,
    I am having my second IUI (first unsuccessful with another donor) with 13852 in the next few days. I can't find anything on him either but I know he was "new" when I purchased his vials. Did you already use the donor? Let's starting connecting about it.
  • Options
    Hello,

I am interested in donor 13852 as well. Although it is listed that he has pregnancies, I am not able to find out if he has live births. Did either of you use this donor? I would greatly appreciate any info. you may have. Thanks!
  • Options
    I used this donor and will find out on weds if it worked. He has pregnancies in his personal life.
  • Options
    Happy2, He's only been available for about nine weeks. Many people probably haven't inseminated yet.
    Just remember, ALL of these donors are capable of pregnancies, so I wouldn't sweat it:)
    Good luck:)
  • Options
    We are pregnant with Donor 13852. We are 12 weeks strong, very excited for all of us -- he seems like a great donor. Please feel free to contact us direct if you want to connect, our email address is geckopups@gmail.com.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -

Donor 13852 just had his final vial release. If you are interested in additional vials for future inseminations or siblings, please don't wait to purchase vials.

We anticipate that this donor will sell out quickly. He completed our program and no additional vials will be collected.

We offer free storage with our Family Today & Family Tomorrow programs to help you secure vials for the future.
    http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Unfortunately, we receive numerous messages from clients saying that they wish they had purchased additional vials when they were available. As a courtesy, I just wanted to post this message to make sure that you don’t miss out on the opportunity to use this donor in the future. Please keep in mind that we also offer a 50% Buyback option for vials kept in storage at CCB. http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Vial-Buyback-Offer/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB