Options

3rd IUI today w/Donor 12930

I am having my 3rd IUI today with donor 12930. Has anyone had success with this donor? I am so excited and I am really hoping it will work this time around. My 2ww will end on Christmas day. That would be the best Christmas gift ! Wish me luck!!

Comments

• Options
    Good luck! Lots and lots of baby dust! (ps, no I didn't use this donor, just wanted to wish you luck)!
  • Options
    Good luck to you. I'm doing my IUI today and hoping for the same Christmas gift a BFP lol. I used a different donor. FX!
  • Options
    Thank you!! This waiting is difficult! Good Luck to you too.
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    Well, tomorrow (12/24) is the day I find out if I am pregnant. I am so excited!! I hope it is good news. I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. Jen15 I hope you get good news too!!
  • Options
    Hope2bmomsoon any word? Let us know, I know how hard the 2ww is.
  • Options
    Unfortunately it did not work again. Very discouraged. I will now try taking the follisim (spelling??) shots for 10 days for the next cycle or in February. Not sure if I will get the meds in time to try again in January. I am 42 so I am hoping something will work for me soon. I do wish I started this process when I was younger. Can't look back only forward but it is so discouraging.
  • Options
    Hope...

Remember I am 43 and just had my first. So chin up. It will happen. I was 42 1/2 when I got pregnant. Yes I wish I had started earlier but I wasn't there.
  • Options
    Hope - so sorry, I am in the same boat as you. I am starting IVF and probably won't have my first transfer until March.....ugh. Try to stay positive and know your time will come...but it's ok to have pity party days too!
  • Options
    Thank you. I am trying to stay positive. Will keep you updated.
  • Options
    email me Jenf32@hotmail.com we have a reported pregnancy from this donor. i would like info if there was more etc. thanks! @bandit @jaimec @hope2bmomsoon @tomigrl5