Options

Donor 14071

Hello,

Can you please tell me how many successful pregnancies that have been reported from this donor? Also is there a way to tell me the gender breakdown of those successful pregnancies?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi A -

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and if a donor has reported births.

Donor 14071 has been available for less than 5 months. He currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Any updates on the number of reported pregnancies for 14071? Thank you!
  • Options
    Hi Big -

Donor 14071 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He's been available for less than a year. It takes time for clients to purchase, ship, have their inseminations, and then report back to us. (National averages range from 3-4 IUI cycles per successful pregnancy.)

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Is there an update on the number of pregnancies/ births?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hi C -

Donor 14071 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. No birth reports yet. Most of his vials are still on our premises so not many vials have been purchased or shipped out.

We offer a diverse catalog of over 500 donors and not all donors will sell as quickly as others. He's a good-looking, athletic guy with a graduate degree. If he's your top choice, there's no reason not to pick him unless you are looking to find a donor with established sibling groups that you plan to communicate with.

All of our donors go through the same stringent screening process, where less than 1% of applicants actually become CCB sperm donors. All are capable of achieving pregnancy.

It's also important to remember that another client's pregnancy or lack of pregnancy has no bearing on your own personal chance of success. We work with women of various ages all around the world, some inseminate themselves at home, some use egg donors, and some use fertility drugs. Each journey to parenthood is unique and if you're looking for the best chance of success, it's a conversation to have with your physician about your insemination plan.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks Nicole. I appreciate your candor. I'll be talking to my RE this summer.
    Thanks
  • Options
    You're welcome! Best of luck with everything!