Options

11429 luck

We just had our first IUI on Monday with donor 11429. Looking for some advise on how to get through this time of waiting to take a test. I don't want to do it too early in fear of a false negative. Also, anyone had any luck with 11429?

Comments

• Options
    be smart. do not test early. i know several people that did and the majority wish they had not. even some that got positive results and it ended up a chemical pregnancy. had they not tested early, they would have never known and got their hopes up. i have to admit though that my partner and i tested 1 day early. the reason we did was because day 14 was going to fall on a monday and we didnt want to be depressed and crying at work all day. we were very lucky though. we got a bfn and are now 5.5 wks with twins, on our first try. now we are just praying that everything continues on this track. a great web-site to check out is www.twoweekwait.com
    it has plenty of advice and some great stories to read. let us know how thing go.
    best of luck and baby dust to you!
  • Options
    I thought that I would let you know that I used the same donor and now I am 5 weeks pregnant. This was on the first try. Good Luck. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    We are prego!!!
  • Options
    that is so awesome! wow, how crazy that we all took on the first try. this has got to be a CCB success story. did you check out www. twoweekwait.com? we did not use donor 11429 but he must be potent..lol
  • Options
    I did go to twoweekwait.com... LOVED IT! It was so helpful! Thanks for letting me know about that web site.

We ordered premium of 11429! IT WORKED :)
  • Options
    Congratulations to all of you
  • Options
    This is very encouraging news. We received 3 premium IUI vials of 11429. The first 2 vials were very potent (14 and 17 mm of sperm). No luck there. I received my last IUI on Jan 2nd. It was less than par (8mm). Do any of you remember how many swimmers you had after thawing? I was also curious if you all had IUI. That was the option we chose and I am hoping it will pay off with this final procedure. I test in 12 days. Onto the countdown. Congratulations to all the successes out there!!! May you all have healthy babies.