Options

Need Help Choosing

I have recently decided to try again to have a child. At first my long term boyfriend had agree to donate, but in the end he bail out on me during my cycle last year. And to make matters worst my employer change our company insurance coverage so I had to postpone my procedure again. So here I'm with less than 2 weeks to pick my donor for my first cycle. I have gone back and forward between the following donors 03627, 11370, 05491 and 11757. I'm one step from flipping a coin or drawing a number out of a hat. If anyone have any information on any of the donors listed, I would truly appreciate your help, dnya65@gmail.com.

Thanks again for the support.
MzDnya

Comments

• Options
    Why did you select #5491? He doesn't look anything like the other three. Three of them have a hispanic background and 5491 does not. They all have been successfull at pregnancies, but Why is your real criteria?
  • Options
    Shelelala: whats wrong with picking an african American donors? BTW hispanic is close to African American. All she want is a healthy baby.

MzDnya; 11370 is very popular I know a few ladies who is pregnant by him good luck
  • Options
    Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to clear this up. I don't have a problem with whichever you choose. I just wondered what you were using as a search criteria. I spent a lot of time weedeing out donors with family histories with medical conditions that my family has. I am hoping that will decrease his potential to have all those problems. Yes I said he. I had my baby in May with donor #5491. His clean family medical and his profile won me and my panel of judges over. I not only looked with my brain but I also wanted him to have similar characteristics to my family. It worked, so far.
  • Options
    Shelala - I am interested in donor 5491 and was just wondering if I could possibly see a picture of your beautiful baby boy. I am part of the CCB facebook group.

Thanks -
  • Options
    I have posted comments on Facebook. I will put a pic of him on there in a few minutes.