Options

Donor 11443

Has anyone had any success with this donor? Also as I am new to this, can anyone tell me if there are any watch outs for donors with Jewish decent. My Dr told me to make sure all testing was done on these donors but did not explain. I guess he thought I would know!

Comments

• Options
    I too am trying 11443 for the first time this month. His religion is listed as Jewish, but his descent is not Israel. I went by the descent rather than the chosen religion. He was born in the United States.

I do know they do multiple tests on all donors, but even do extra on those of Jewish descent.

Hope that helps. Haven't found any others that have used him yet.
  • Options
    Yes I had my IUI on Monday so I am in that dreaded 2ww but hopefully all will go well. I'll keep you posted.

Kim
  • Options
    We are in the final week of the 2 week wait. Of course we are over analyzing every sign. Our clinic does not give us motility rates. Does yours?
  • Options
    We tried IUI for the first time on 11/7/08 with donor 11443 and it was unsuccesful. We are going to try again this weekend when I ovulate. Hoping to hear of anyone who has a successful pregnancy using IUI with or with out donor 11443.
  • Options
    I will be able to tell you this weekend. What were his numbers when you tried in November? Did you but IUI or ICI vials.
  • Options
    It appears we were unsuccessful again. My partner is having the typical PMS signs. She is like clock work when it comes to the heavy breast 4 days before the period is to start. While we aren't for sure yet, it is learning towards another negative (first with this donor).

We use IUI.
  • Options
    I used ICI because my practice washes all samples. I am not sure if I am negative or not. I am leaning that way though. My partner says she thinks I am pregnant because I have been moody but I think I am desperate for a BFP. Did you guys have a progesterone test? Were the numbers good?