Options

14511 success?

Looking to buy ici vials of 14511. Hoping to hear success stories of use with this donor!

Comments

• Options
    I'm on my second try. Hope it works. I like this guy.
  • Options
    I just bought 2 vials yesterday. Crossing my fingers it works, I'm really liking this donor. Please update if there are any susscess stories. Good luck!
  • Options
    Have any of you had success with this donor? Eager for a report, if you're willing to share.
  • Options
    Yes, success. I am 10 weeks pregnant now. If anyone has any extra vials I am willing to take those off your hands. This donor's vials are sold out.
  • Options
    Just finished my first IUI with 14511. Currently in 2WW. Feels good to know I made a good choice.

Congratulations lezmom and Good Luck & Baby Dust to us all. ?
  • Options
    Got my first ultrasound and I am 6 weeks pregnant with 14511 sperm. Due March 11, 2018!! Good luck everyone
  • Options
    Congratulations Sumluver!
  • Options
    I am 8 weeks pregnant with this donor. I'm due 3/30/18. It's so exciting to see this thread!
  • Options

I used this donor and now have twin boys born 8/7/2017.

• Options

Congratulations twinboymom! I'm having my girl with the same donor in a few months. Have you registered with the donor sibling registry? I'd be super interested to connect if you are up for it.

• Options

My partner and I have just bought vials of this donor and starting ivf next month - super excited to see all your success stories!

• Options

Karasone, I am on the sibling registry and would be more then happy to connect with you.

• Options

Hi there! 32-year-old going the SMBC route, purchased several IUI vials for this donor a while back, am probably going to start trying end of 2018/early 2019. So delighted for the moms and moms-to-be on this thread, finally worked up the nerve to post and say hello! Would be very interested in connecting and staying updated as you feel comfortable sharing - connections with half-siblings and other donor families have been greatly on my mind as I begin this journey and try to make honest and loving choices for a future child. Best wishes to all! ❤

• Options

Driftless baker, i'm happy to connect with you. Fingers crossed!