Options

We are pregnant!!

Hey Friends,

We just wanted to share the good news with you: we are pregnant!! My HCG level was 51 today, and we are going to go in for another blood test on the 15th, Thursday. Then we go in for our first ultrasound to see how many there are and to hear the heartbeat two weeks later, around the 29th of January.

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes! We promise to put a profile up on the blog, and I also want to join the facebook group (thanks for creating it Kim ;)

We just hope for the very best during this process. We will keep you updated of course! Let us know if you have any questions!!

Kathy and CJ

Comments

• Options
    YEAH - YEAH - YEAH... that is so awesome.... This is great news... and yes you do owe me a photo so I can add to the slideshow on the blog... and you know it only takes 10 minutes to get your info set up... tee heeee....

Big prayers and virtual hugs! And I win the pot when it's twins! ha

We are so happy for the both of you! A Huge Congratulations!
    - shannon & Vickie
  • Options
    Congratulations!! We are very excited for you! We'll keep sending prayers our way for those numbers to climb up, up, up!

Kimberly
  • Options
    Yeah! Congratulations! How exciting! We are so happy for you!

Misty and Carla
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! This is very exciting and your success keeps the rest of us hopeful!!!!

Diana and Stacey
    Houston
  • Options
    Congratulation!!! YAY!!! I am so very happy for you.
    -Ive
  • Options
    Kathy and CJ,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! We are so excited for you. When you hear the positive result it makes all of what you went thru worth it. YEAHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Keep us posted...

Kristin and Dyanne
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS, I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GOT 1 OR TWINS, GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US UPDATE VERY EXCITE FOR YOU GUYS
  • Options
    Just one, libelula! And that is what we were hoping for!! :) Good luck to you and your partner.
  • Options
    Congratulation!!!!!!! My partner and I will be trying next week for the 9th time... keep your fingers crossed for us!!!!
  • Options
    Hello
    mhoward1464

Did you have any luck with 5756 Donor?

I used this donor and was pregnant on the second try.

Im praying for you!!

Carrie
  • Options
    Im so excited for you!!!

We are trying soon also.

Amanda & Cuyler
  • Options
    Good luck to you children are great