Options

how soon should I place order

Hi,

I'm gonna start my clomid cycle this September, and I have a donor in mind. How soon should I place an order? Not sure how the process goes. all forms are submitted. I would rather have it delivered to my house, since driving to west la is very trafficky. How does this work? please advise, thanks. Is it safe to pick up or have semen delievered?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Sweety -

You can place an order anytime. It is certainly better to purchase now than risk having your #1 choice be sold out later. You have 30 days from the time you order to schedule your shipment. Any longer, and you will need to purchase storage.

We recommend our Family Today program which includes 1 year of free storage with the purchase of 5 vials. This way you are sure to have access to your donor for multiple cycles if necessary (average is about 4 cycles per successful pregnancy).

You will need a physician to sign the A1 form for us to release the sperm for pick-up or delivery(it is like a prescription).

The specimen can be picked up, delivered to your physician, or delivered to your home. The sperm can stay safely in the tank up to 7 days if it is delivered, and 5 days if it is picked up (smaller tank). You will need to be home to sign with FedEx or the local courier (it sounds like you are in LA area) if it is delivered.

Keep in mind a FedEx delivery is approx. $200 (includes return shipment), and a pick-up is only $50 (you will also have to bring the tank back).

Best of luck,

Scott
    CCB