Options

question for BOTTIG

Hello,

I saw your post at the thread about donor 11937 and I related to you in everything.
I'm turning 27 next month, a few months ago my husband was diagnosed with non obstructive azoospermia, and I'm considering to use donor 11937 for IUI.
Did you end up using him?, what criteria did you use in your donor selection?
I'm just courious because our stories are so similar.
Hope everything is going well for you and your husband.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I didn't respond earlier..I'm rarely on this! email me at mountain.girl82@yahoo.com if you want to stay in touch.

Last week I did my 2nd IUI with donor 11937. If I'm not pregnant this cycle, we will have to find another donor since 11937 is temporarily out, unless some vials become available within the next couple of weeks. We decided on him for the following major reasons: he's an open donor-I firmly believe in giving my child the option of getting in touch with his/her bio father if they'd like and his health & his family health history looks very good. Another thing my husband & I liked about this donor is that he has the same hair color, skin tone, & even has some similar personality traits.

I hope you see this, as I'd love to stay in touch with you. Email me and let me know what you're doing!

Peace!