Options

13747 Reported Pregnancies

Can you please tell me how many reported pregnancies Donor 13747 has had? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Baby -

Donor 13747 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. (He does have reported births.)

Reported pregnancies from a donor do not affect your personal chance of success.

In this case, not many vials have shipped out, so it will take time for more pregnancies to occur. This donor went through our stringent screening process and is perfectly capable of contributing to a pregnancy. (Less than 1% of applicants actually become CCB donors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NurCUuZaa1c)

If you are interested in actively communicating with other families that used the same donor, you may want to choose a donor that has a lot of posts on this Bulletin Board. (Donor 13747 likely has few, if any, families currently listed on our Sibling Registry.) If this is not important to you, then there's no reason to worry about choosing this donor. He will offer you the same chance of success as any CCB donor on our catalog.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

I know this post is old, but did you end up using this donor? How'd it go? I'm thinking about using him and would love some info :)

• Options

I just used him for an IUI today...and the count was only 2.76!! Anyone else had this horrible count?

• Options

Hi @CkenDer

I'm sorry to hear about your vial, that does sound to be unusually low. I'm not sure if your clinic re-washed the vial, but if you don't become pregnant you should have them complete a specimen report form and submit it to us so we can review this for you.

Just an update to this thread. Donor 13747 has more than 5 reported pregnancies and more than 5 reported births.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank