Options

Donor 12235

Hi,
Does anyone have any info on donor 12235?

Comments

• Options
    Hello....I am currently trying with this donor and I have his baby photo....thats about all I have for now, but would love to share it let me know.
  • Options
    Hi kjbutterfly,

Would you be willing to share the baby photo for donor 12235?

Thanks and good luck.

Email: calioakgirl@yahoo.com
  • Options
    hi - I'm considering this donor too and would love to see the baby photo. Hope everything worked out for you.

cooper713@verizon.net
  • Options
    I would love any info on this donor. Thanks!

bluskyes26@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hi KJButterfly,
    Thanks for your generosity. Would love to see 12235's baby photo. Would you mind emailing it to me at viceroy816@gmail.com?

Also, I have baby photos for 11684, 11039, and 11894 if anyone would like for me to share those.
  • Options
    Hi!

We are looking at this donor as well. If any of you have info on him, we would love it! We have info on about 6 others and would pass it on!

jcshea23@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Has any one gotten lucky with 12235, I'm looking at this donor if any one has info on him would you send it thanks, would love a baby picture. thanks.
    mlcaspers@aol.com
  • Options
    I am also considering 12235. Could you please pass on the photo and any other info? Also I am considering 12144 and 11493. Any info on them? Thanks a million! Good luck to all!
    jwel21@aol.com
  • Options
    Hi, we have two vials of donor 12144 that we no longer need and all his records if you are interested in using him just email me and I will send you the data. Thanks! skisunfun@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Has anyone been successful with this donor? He was released earlier this year so I was just curious how any pregnancies may be going.
  • Options

Anyone willing to share baby photo of Donor 11684. I am looking at him as a potential donor now. LIFAECRU@gmailcom