Options

Seriously?!!?!?

I can't believe all this. I had been doing IUI - 7 unsuccessful attempts. I finally made the leap to try IVF and I'm not responponding to the drugs - the cycle was cancelled!!!!! I had about 14 follicles, but only 3 were growing.

The doc can't give me any reason why - normal hormones, clear tubes, 32 yrs old, 17 resting follicle count!!! Apparently some people are just poor responders......well that's just great.

The cycle is converted to an IUI,but I don't have high hopes. Granted I've nver done an injectable IUI cycle before (just natural and clomid)....I'm so frustrated !!!!!

Comments

• Options
    barbb...I'm sorry...that would be so frustrating! It sounds like you've really been through it and this just added to your stress, but it's very possible that this IUI will lead you to your BFP! Don't give up hope...hang in there and KUP.
  • Options
    Maybe you should try acupuncture? I just had my first appt. earlier this week and it's already helped get my cycle back in order (I've had an irregular cycle ever since this process started, so I haven't even been able to try yet), plus it made me feel incredibly calm and relaxed. It can help with stress, cycle regulation, infertility, and a healthy pregnancy. I'm not saying it's a magic bullet, but it couldn't hurt.

--CSS