Options

tears....

so if today is any indicator of what tomorrow holds it will be tears and heartache again, and i just don't get it...my numbers were great this time around...est was 482 prog 99 31 mill sperm, ovulated four out of the six follies...had the signs and symptoms(or so i thought???) and still a BFN this morning. what is the chance of it turnign out positive tomorrow?????????? if it doesn't turn out + then we have to wait until october to try again as we are pretty much financially wiped until then. this sucks.

Comments

• Options
    Dont give up, I tested starting at day 5 and got my BFP on day 12. I know some haven't gotten their BFP until day 14. Hang in there!
  • Options
    we had a BFN day 13 and a very very faint line day 14...and our son is almost 3 months old now....don't give up!!!
  • Options
    thank you both...I'm praying and pleading for a BFP on day 16 then....here's hoping
  • Options
    i hope you get your BFP! i understand the disappointment- both not being a + and the financial piece. i don't have much $ left to do it either. i'm in my second TWW and trying not to think about it. i didn't test last time and not sure if i will this time, if it works. as hard as this journey is, we have to keep trying and stay positive. you know what they say, nothing worth having isn't without struggle/hard work. keeping you in my thoughts... :)
  • Options
    why is it that it's okay to stay in bed if you have the flu or food poisioning, or that it's understood that you feel like crap if you have a broken arm or anything of the sort, and yet when your heart is crumbling into a million pieces that you're just expected to go on like nothing has happened or in this case that it's not happened....we are negative again