Options

Question ‘why is it that people who can get pregnant so easily mistreat their children and those who

Question ‘why is it that people who can get pregnant so easily mistreat their children and those who would give anything to have one child but struggle to do so or can’t have kids and most of us would do anything for our kids and give them unending love.

Comments

• Options
    I've found myself thinking and/or saying the same thing on numerous occasions. It definitely seems that way often times. I am a Probation Officer, so you can imagine what I see on a daily basis. One thing I've learned is that people who are given everything on a "silver platter" don't appreciate things nearly as much as those of us who have to work towards our goal.
  • Options
    There are so many injustices in the world, it's impossible to understand why. I figure it must be all about balance. There is good and there is evil. We can't escape it. It sucks.

Follow-up question...For those of you trying to get pregnant by whatever means using your own eggs...Do you already know that you would go with a donor egg and/or adopt should you not be able to have a bioligical child?

I am not there yet. I know plenty of women are. I guess I am just looking to hear (read) some of your thoughts.
  • Options
    I have been thinking of that, when I first started my biggest fear is I would never get pregnant, even though my dr. was great and all but guaranteed it... then the first try I ovulated before I was triggered so wasted month and meds then the next month I had a chemical pregnant so I was told on a Friday I was pregnant but the numbers were low and to take meds and come back tuesday, with the tuesday results I was told it was not viable, then I did 2 more months I was about to give up and take time off when I decided to try one more time (I am a teacher) I figured over the summer when I am home is the best time to try no stress etc. So I did the last try in Aug right before I went back to work, I figured it would not work I would take time off and do IVF but I got pregnant. Unfortunately I miscarried in Oct. So here I am again starting all over and now I wonder as I get older each day, what if I cant get pregnant again. I think I would use a donor egg b/c I have already looked into adoption. I guess for me the bottom line is I really want a child. I would also love to experience a pregnancy. So I would use a donor egg before I moved onto adoption. I am hoping it does not come to that but only ti me will tell.
    Donna
  • Options
    dmz, I think that you have crossed an important hurdle. The fact that you were able to get pregnant is great. ( I am sorry for your loss). But I have always heard that if you can at least get pregnant thats very important. Good luck to you and keep trying.
  • Options
    very easy question. people that get pregnant with no effort or by mistake take their children for granted. people who have been waiting and have to go through all this testing and sperm donors worked really hard, made a lot of effort and really wanted their children and imagined them for years. and when they come they to me are that much more special to their parent or parents. tears come to my eyes everytime i look at my boys first ultrasound. Absolutely amazing what happened over the year and how he has grown. all the different ultrasounds and the ending result amazes me everyday and how he is growing. he is definetely a miracle child.
  • Options
    I have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck.I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when i am ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3 months of trying, we had a fertility test about a year ago and my womb were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i am slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt ,then i contact the man on this email: fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com, after few weeks the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you DR Fiokpor for helping us get a baby. he specialize in so many things, contact him and tell him any problems you having he will find you a solution