Options

I am interested in this donor, but it states that more vials are expected to be available but no guarantee. I was wondering if you had any insight on this...maybe when there may be more or if there is going to be more. I am looking for IUI. Thanks,

Kelly

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kelly -

I do not have access the this info at the moment, but if you call into Client Services they can give you an estimated release. 866-927-9622.

Regards,

Scott
  • Options
    This donor has vials in quarantine and just recently had a blood draw. Assuming everything comes back clear, he should have vials available around March 1st.

If you call Client Services at 866-927-9622 we can add you to the notification list and contact you 24 hours prior to the release.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Would you be able to give me a features comparison on the donor look-a-likes? Just wondering if he is as good looking as those guys and if his features are more boyish or masculine. Thanks for all of your help Scott!

Kelly
  • Options
    Unfortunately, there are not enough hours in the day for me to continue answering specific questions about look-a-likes in this forum. If you would like more details on a look-a-like, please contact our Client Services Department at 886-927-9622. Travis and Shawnbay are particularly good at answering these types of questions.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks...I'll give them a call!

Kelly
  • Options
    Good luck!

Scott