Options

Donor 13543

Have any of y'all used donor 13543? I am wanting to hear the good/bad. We used a different donor 3 times with no luck, and now he is out. Maybe that's a sign that we needed a different donor?! Just wanting to hear from others with this donor. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    @cindy17 I know this is a little late.. my wife and I used donor 13543 about a year ago. On our second time I became pregnant but miscarried at 8 weeks, at the same time another client was using this donor as well, we became pregnant at the same time and miscarried at the same time as well. Since that time, we did not continue trying, had to recooperate mentally, but my wife will be using this donor again the beginning of this year, crossing our fingers that the third time is a charm.
  • Options
    I am currently 25 weeks pregnant via ivf with this donor. Out of 12 eggs retrieved 8 fertilized and in the end we transferred two but only one made it and we still have two embryos frozen.
  • Options
    I don't know if this has to do with the donor but we have found no known reason for my preterm labor but I had my baby from the donor at 26 weeks. My baby was born in February and is still in the hospital with an expected Fall release due to being so premature. We have had some genetic concerns during this time and we have done genetic testing to see if anything comes up. I am going to contact CCB soon to see if they can further assist with information once we get results.