Options

wish us luck!

I am going in for my first IUI attempt tomorrow at my doctor's office. My partner Julie and I are very excited! I am using donor 12138- does anyone else have experience with this donor?
thanks!
Liz

Comments

• Options
    I am sending you lots and lots of baby dust ladies...good luck and keep us posted!!!!
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK lizmo68!

I had my first IUI on Monday (the 15th), so I'm now in the much dreaded TWW. It's not as bad as I thought (so far!).

Will be praying for you!
  • Options
    ok so now the waiting begins. tick tick tick. There was a bit of confusion at the doctor's office this afternoon since Fedex had a snafu with delivering the sample when they were supposed to. But they eventually redelivered it and all went smoothly after that.

I'm 41, no gyn problems ever, very regular cycles, not on any fertility meds. Not sure how likely it is that we were successful today but wish me the luck of the Irish!
  • Options
    Good luck, good luck! Hope you'll be able to look back on St.Patty's day as a very lucky day indeed!
  • Options
    Hello ladies, I'm in my TWW also Tuesday i get blood tested for the pos/neg news...Please pray for us!!! i'm so nervous....
  • Options
    Good Luck!!!Baby dust to you. Try to stay relaxed and stress free
  • Options
    good luck to all of us then! nice to have a few compatriots here on this forum at the same stage I am.
  • Options
    Yes - good luck to all of us :) It's been 3 days since my IUI......hanging in there. May we all get BFP's!
  • Options
    If we think positive and keep each other in our prayers I'm sure we will all get BFP!!!! Baby dust to us all!
  • Options
    BFP's to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    It's been almost 3 whole days- can't I find out yet? Ok, so maybe I am not the world's most patient person. But I want to know!
  • Options
    lizmo68,

It's been 4 days for me...I wish we could find out sooner! I'm supposed to be testing on the 29th, so I'm guessing you will be testing on the 30th???

Have you had any symptoms since the IUI? For me, it's been mild cramping since the day of and also spotting.

Praying for BFP's for all of us!!!
  • Options
    no, not really any symptoms at all besides some really mild cramping an hour or so after the procedure. The NP who did it said that everything went really smoothly and I hardly felt a thing at the time even though she kept asking if I was having any cramps. It is kind of funny to think about all the millions of little guys swimming around in there though. :)
  • Options
    I'm so excited for the two of you!!!!I start my ovulation kit on day 11 which will be Wednesday so I'll probably have my 1st IUI on Thursday or Friday..I'm so nervous yet tremendously excited. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all get BFP?!!!! I've been keeping you two in my prayers. Baby dust to us all!!!
  • Options
    Tick tock tick tock. I was rather fatigued and nauseous today which I am taking as a positive sign, although it is more likely due to something I ate. :) Wishful thinking, you know.
  • Options
    lizmo68...stay positive! :)
  • Options
    Please keep us posted!!!!