Options

2ww

Anyone in their 2ww? I had my first IUI on Wednesday.

Comments

• Options
    Yes. I had my IVF on Sept 21st. My pregnancy test is scheduled for this Monday. I already had 1 failed IUI last year. It took me almost a year to consider trying again, even with my insurance paying all the cost, except the donor sperm.

The waiting is killing me. My sisters have aready start planning the baby shower. Gotta love them.

MzD.
  • Options
    MzDnya
    LOL on planning your baby shower. Good luck on Monday. I am sending you lots of baby dust and praying for a BFP! on Monday. Just a few more days to go.
    I was not so lucky with insurance, my insurance does not pay for any of this. All of the tests have been out of pocket. It has been very expensive. IF this does not work, I will have to wait another year. Last month was expensive with all the tests and we missed my ovulation.

After my iui, I had the silliest thoughts like: if I use the restroom, will it all come out and if I am moving around, does it confuse the direction that the sperm are moving. I was a nervous anxious mess the first day. I slso enjoyed laughing at all my crazy thoughts.
  • Options
    Hi TNC,

Yesterday, I received bad news...BFN! My insurance will cover additional tries, I not sure if I'm up for it emotionally. It took me almost a year to try IVF after a failed IUI.

I was in you situation last year, insurance would not cover anything. It is very expensive. So, I went back to work for a previous employer that had excellant insuance coverage.

I'm sending you many prayers and baby dust your way not just for a BFP, but a happy pregnancy and a healthy child.

PS...YOU THOUGHTS ARE NOT CRAZY, WE ALL HAVE THEM!

MzDnya
  • Options
    MzDnya,

So sorry to hear your news. I think it's all a matter of what your heart can handle. If it's too hard, maybe you should wait. If you're still excited about it...then go for it while your insurance covers it! God has a plan for everyone...sometimes we just don't understand it at first. Good luck!!
  • Options
    I am so sorry MzDnya. My heart breaks for you. You are in my prayers. May God hold you in His loving arms and comfort you during this time. If you need to talk, we are hear.

How is your family handling things? I know how it is not just you, but all who support and love you are emotionally going through this with you. I hope you have a great support system. I tend to feel gulity for putting them through the emotional roller coaster of trying to be a mother.

Again, your are in my prayers. Thank you for your prayers.
  • Options
    Please forgive me in advance. I am just so angry right now. I went in yesterday for my progesterone and estrogen levels. My estrogen levels are low. Progesterone level 25. I went to the pharmacy yesterday to pick up my prescription. Not there. Apparently, they forgot. I called them this morning and they said they would call it in today. I went today to pick up my prescription and they inadvertantly marked it for pickup tomorrow. So, now what??!!! I have spent lots of money and hopes and prayers and for nothing. Another month gone and I am out of money. Last month they missed my ovulation. So very frustrated and heartbroken.
  • Options
    Got the frustration thing here as well. I feel like my timing is all off. The OPK and Dr. may say the LH surge is good, but I feel like the day of the surge is the time, not the day after for IUI (as a non-medicated candiate who can feel the ovulation at 9pm-ish LH surge dayfor the last 5 months). I am going to re-consult with the Dr. to discuss drugs and track a couple months see what drugs do to me and then try again. If insurance isn't covering it, and we are paying out; why not do what we ask.
  • Options
    LoriB-sorry that the doctor is not listening. Keeping telling him what you notice and feel. I hope he will listen. Good luck sending you lots of baby dust and prayers.

I am on estrogen patches and have been able to sleep, which has put me in a much better mood. I am on 11dpiui and today is the first day that I am curious about being pregnant. Hope runs eternal. I am exhausted and my body aches. I wonder if this is becuase I am getting sick, the estrogen patches, or if I am pregnant. My body temperature has been up by a 1 to 2 degrees for the past 9 days.
  • Options
    BFP!!!! 12dpiui and I got a + sign on the test. Very excited. Go in Wednesday for a check of my levels. Thanks for the support and baby dust. You are all in my prayers.
  • Options
    congrats!!!
  • Options
    congrats tnc !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    im on day seven of my two week wait. I have all kinds of symptoms and every now and again i wonder if it is just my mind playing with me. FRom the day after my insemination i have had gas so badly when i dont eat something often. I didnt have this prior. Today i have tugging and discomfort around my navel area . I can feel some things happening . I havnt read anyone say they have had these symptoms as i read the board. This is my first iui and im really hopeful and sure this one is a success. Much prayers goes out to all of you on your 2ww.
  • Options
    Wonderful news, tnc! Best wishes with your blood work tomorrow.