Options

im having twins with donor 2467

hello all,
im happy too tell you all that im pregnant with twins with donor 2467. im almost nine weeks.. i have already had the untrlsounds and they are looking great.

does anyone like too share a pic of there baby so i have a idea of what my babies might look like.

Comments

• Options
    I am so happy for you. Twins wow how exciting I hope I get pregnant with twins
  • Options
    That's great news. My vials from this donor were low in motility.
  • Options
    Congratulations!

Our vials from this donor were really great, according to our OB/GYN.

As for sharing pictures, first off, our baby is not born yet :-) Also, we are an interracial couple, so I doubt that the pics would really tell you anything about how your children might look like.
  • Options
    Hi mandy29love - I just found out I'm pregnant with donor 2467 and wanted to know if you'd be willing to share baby pics of the twins? I'm just curious to know what the donor's offspring looks like.

Thanks so much!

Myria
  • Options
    Myria, I have a 3 year old son from 2467 and I'd be happy to email you a pic. He is blonde, blue eyed super smart little man. Not that I'm biased. He looks exactly like my dad. Congrats on your pregnancy. I am trying again with the same donor and have one more week to find out if this try worked.
  • Options
    I'm pregnant from donor 2467 again and so excited.
  • Options
    Hey, jam1120. I don't check the community boards often so just saw your post re: your pregnancy. Congratulations!!!

When are you due? We have to be due around the same time - you may be a little later than me. I'm due with 2467 in late May. I'll e-mail you later today in case you check this as frequently as I do. lol.

I cannot wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl.

Myria