Options

Life after IUI help

My last mistral period was on February the 23rd and I started taking Clomiphene on day three on my cycle. Then I stated testing on day nine of my cycle then I had color change on the 10 th of March cycle day15. Then I had my IUI done on the following day on cycle day 16. That day I had spotting which was brown and barley a tea spoon. Then on (Cycle day18, March, 12)(Cycle day19 ,March, 13) (Cycle day21, March, 15) I had spotting which was brown and barley a tea spoon. Then on (Cycle day20, March, 14) craps that lasted a few seconds or some minutes, but very different than usual mistral craps. Is this normal and is it Implantation bleeding or something else? Also some days I feel the systems of pregnancy but other days I don’t is that normal as well.

Comments

• Options
    This site described it pretty well... but it varies from woman to woman... Good Luck... IHOPESOIHOPESOIHOPESO!

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.shtml
  • Options
    thanks so much for your helpit helped alot. just to be sure about whats going am going to call my RE in the morning.thanks agin :)