Options

11937 - when available?

When will more vials become available for 11937?

Comments

• Options
    HI smilie-

We are having a problem getting him to return for his final blood draw so we can not release his last vials. Believe me, we are working on it.

The best thing I can recommend is to contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be notified when his final vial release is ready.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Scott,

I am using 11937 as my donor. When you say "we are having a problem getting him to return..."is it because of scheduling or other reasons. My reason for asking is one of the many reasons I chose him is because he is an open donor. Has anything changed?

Thanks.
    Marge
  • Options
    Hi Marge -

Nothing for you to worry about. We are in contact with him. It is just a logistical issue. He was out of the country for a fair amount of time and now his job makes it difficult for him to come in to our lab during regular hours.

Scott
  • Options
    Good luck!

Scott
  • Options
    I just found out that my partner and I are expecting!!! Only our 2nd try too. YEAH 11937!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratualtions! Be sure to officially report your pregnancy when you have a chance. You can call us at 866-927-9622 or use the form here on the website:

http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Outcome-of-Insemination/Insemination-Form.cfm

Woo hoo,

Scott