Options

Selling vials

I currently have 3 vials for sale for donor 11438. I spoke with CCB and they said it costs $330 to transfer the vials into a new storage account with a different customer or I can sell them back for 50%. I would much prefer to help another family that wants to use this donor. Please email me if you are intersted. I will sell them back to CCB in early April.

I have the donor's baby pic, long profile, facial features and audio. His look alike is Chaning Tatum and Matthew Fox. His baby picture is precious and he was donor of the month in February. He is currently sold out but may or may not have more available in the future.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there,

I might be intersted in purchasing these vials from you. I was looking at this profile the other day and noticed that he was sold out. Could you email me the pic and donor info you have on him to jamwilson12@aol.com.

Do you mind if I ask why you are selling the remainder vials? Did you have success?

I will let you know what I think once I review his info.

Thanks so much.
  • Options
    Hi..

Can you tell me if these are IUI or ICI vials and could you email details to me please.. onamishon66@yahoo.com.au

Thanks..
  • Options
    Hi
    I am very interested in purchasing more vials. I just used my last vial. Please contact me at pokey_228@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • Options
    Sorry about my initial message. It sent before I was finished. I have 1 IUI vial and 2 ICI vials. I would much prefer to transfer them to a new storage account and sell them to another CCB client rather than sell them back at 50% to CCB and then they will just resell it for full value.

My email is finneylove@gmail.com. I will email all the info on the donor. I did use the donor for 1 IUI and it was unsuccessful. But my doctor did not time the IUI correctly and I didn't ovulate for days after the IUI so it was not any fault of the donor and all the fault of my doctor. We are now moving to IVF with my husband's sperm and want to sell it back and apply the money toward IVF.

Thank you!