Options

AF?

Well, with a negative test yesterday and (I think) my AF, It's probably a no go. However, My mother told me that she had a "period" (not just implantation spotting) for the first four months of her pregnancy, so I did a little research on the web. I found that 1 in 10 women may have signs that they perceive as a regular AF. (How can we ever be sure!?) I plan to wait another week and test again and in the mean time we're making arrangements for round 2. I thought however this was a good topic for discussion... "Did anyone have what they thought was AF during early pregnancy?

Comments

• Options
    I haven't logged on in almost a month since I tested negative with on our 2nd try. It's so crazy to me that this post was here because it is exactly why I decided to log on today. Like I said we tested negative almost exactly a month ago now and I go my AF as well so I thought for sure it didn't take, however I am now 7 days late for what would be my 2nd AF since our insemination and am starting to wonder, I haven't taken another test yet I will when I get home today, but I am pretty nervous. I've had some alcoholic beverages recently and it just really makes me nervous, I am cramping like I am supposed to start but its not coming....no other symptoms other than tender bb's but thats normal around AF, well anyways I could go on when really all I need to do is go home and take the test, it just feels like the 2ww all over again!
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your reply. That is exactly why I thought this would be a good topic... I know that in my case I sound like a hopeless dreamer. Other people keep saying 'don't fool yourself, it probably just didn't take' but I feel like you can't be sure. If it isn't meant to be, then it isn't but I want to feel and be sure. Keep us posted and I'll keep logging in to let u guys know. I'm so glad we have this oppurtunity to communicate and help each other.

If anyone is wondering I found some info on the subject at:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_be_pregnant_but_still_have_your_period
  • Options
    alleyduck i will pray for baby dust for you.
  • Options
    Thank you baby67890!