Options

TWW Symptoms

Hello,
I have finally had my ET on 07/07. That puts me at day 3 of my tww. i have been reading up on what to excpect. It feels like i am really about to get a visit from AF. Not really crampy but a little uncomfortable and gassy. I have some pressure in my upper thighs as well. I haven't had any type of spotting at all. i am just curious to know if these are normal symptoms or if i am about to get a big disappointment. If anyone wants to share symptoms it would be great.

Good Luck to all : )

Comments

• Options
    I felt that throughout my tww like af was about to show up. I also experienced bloating and gas. These s/s sound good to me. BTW i'm 8 weeks pg. Good luck and tons of baby dust your way.
  • Options
    There is a website called tww.com or twoweekwait.com

Lots of good info.

I didn't have cramps rarely did, but I thought AF was coming because the day before my BFP I wanted to cry. I also sneezed a lot, but check out the website.

Baby blessings to you!
  • Options
    Ditto on the twoweekwait website!
  • Options
    Help with suggestions:
    Got my Progesterone results 9DPIUI and they were 3. My RE was expecting them to be higher.
    I feel pregnant but if the levels don't increase there's a high chance of miscarriage and my Dr. won't call me back to see what we can do to increase them to avoid a m/c. I feel time is of the essence since I missed my period yesterday and am ususually spot on.

Any suggestions?
  • Options
    I would want more answers!!!! Why won't they help you now?
  • Options
    I guess because the Dr. has been out of the office. Hopefully, I'll hear something soon. The nurses comments about doing something next cycle isn't an option for us right now. We used our last vial and...Dah! I don't want to just disregard this one! These past 2 weeks have been extremely weird and I am actually feeling better. Easy for them to say...we'll know what to do for the next cycle!
  • Options
    Is he in private practice or is there another doctor that could help????
  • Options
    No other doctors available but the good news is that I'm 4dp my expected period : )

2 days until I get my blood work done so keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks so much for staying in touch and expressing concern for my strange situation.
    -Wendy
  • Options
    Wendy- 4 days!!!! I am so excited for you! Have you tested yet or are you going to wait?

msznqc- How are you feeling?

Good luck ladies! Baby Dust!
  • Options
    Jesselyn...
    I have tested daily and just bought a First Response Early Detection...still Negative but not worried. My IUI was timed perfect, felt myself ovulate, Progesterone level confirmed ovulation, feel pregnant just waiting for 1 of 2 things...BFP or AF who isn't seeming likely to come. Another thing I noticed today...discharge. I never have that right before my period. It's a sign of early pregnancy so we'll see. I'm not used to sharing such detailed info but we are all experiencing, will or have most of these symptoms.

Thanks for the well wishes. I get my official blood work done Monday, July 20th and have purchased 2 tests for tomorrow and Sunday...just in case : ) If this takes...the baby is due on my birthday. How ironic : )
  • Options
    Wendy...yes, CM (cervical mucus) is a pregnancy sign! I had it! That was one of the first things that I mentioned to Carla...I knew that I never had CM at that time of my cycle!

BFP, BFP, BFP!
  • Options
    Anyone heard from wjlsbt@yahoo.com????
  • Options
    Nope, not yet...I was hoping that they're still camping and that's why we haven't heard from her.