Options

Donor 11690 for sale

Hi! I've a gorgeous child from donor 11690, who sold out very quickly. I kept an additional 4 vials in storage "just in case", but have decided to stick with just the one, and sell the additional 4 to someone else.

We have a lovely donor-sibling group, and are in contact with one another. The fertile ones of us got pregnant in one shot; it took me 4 tries. I think our donor has weak genetics in appearance; I each child looks very much like their mother, and my daughter is a mini-me. Otherwise, shared traits among the siblings are: tall, healthy, proclivity for wavy hair, blue eyes (although mine has brown eyes, like mine). My daughter is already a math whiz, and loves doing addition and subtraction at 3 years old, and I'm having trouble keeping up with her because my smarts are in language/reading.

Please email me at roarkssister@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    I have all extended information available on this donor, and am happy to also share information about my daughter.
  • Options
    Hi All -

Please note that Donor 11690 is limited for sibling use and only clients that have a pregnancy from this donor should be purchasing his vials.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB