Options

Luck with donor 5527

Hi any ladies out there that have used donor 5527 and gotten pregnant? I'm considering using this donor and just curious if any ladies have had success. Thanks so much!!!

Comments

• Options
    We had double the luck with 5527. Pregnant on the first IUI and with twins. A boy and a girl. They are due within the next 10 weeks. There has been a few people who have been lucky with him. search threads for 5527, you will read about a few. For us, we knew he was the one from the begining. Good luck and let us know what you decide.
    sandi and alisha
  • Options
    Wow! Sorry I am just replying.. but I hardly check this board that often!

I am so glad and relieved that you had luck with this donor. I had an IUI in April that was a BFN, but the RE said the sperm count and mobility was great! A grade of a 3-4. I feel very confident about this donor. Wow! Twins hugh? How exciting. I really liked his penmanship and the quality of his words...seems like he has a good heart, a good person. What attracted you to this donor? How many vials did you buy? I'm going to stock up this summer bf they run out!!
  • Options
    Oh I forgot to add, I will have my 2nd IUI with this donor This Friday AM, or Sat. AM if everything goes well with follie check. I did clomid and a repronex shot (combo cycle). THis has given me great hope and uplifted my spirits! Thank you!!
  • Options
    I am thinking about using this donor for my next IUI next week. Does anyone have the long profile or additional info they are willing to share. If so it would be greatly appreciated.
    My email address is ecrank@okwifi.com

Good luck to every one.
  • Options
    Do you still need this donors information? If so I can email them to you.
  • Options
    My partner and I would LOVE to see this donors info - he is in our top 3 (more so hers than mine...we're still compromising!) ;)

would you mind sending it to:

wprsnpr99@yahoo.com

or find me on facebook - please be discrete on facebook as we are keeping this to an tight inner circle until the 9month timer takes off!

thanks!
    Laura and Cindy
  • Options
    Sorry I just found this email....Do you still need this information?
  • Options
    Hi
    Anybody has long profile for donor 5527 or any other type of info?
    I would really apreciate it if you coan e-mail it
    Thank you
    Jessica
    yessyka06@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Hi

I would love to get as much information on this donor as possible. Including pictures of his babies.

Thank you.

chica.veter@gmail.com
  • Options
    I'm 29 years old, single, and never been pregnant.I actually chose this donor as well and I'm scheduled to have an IUI next week when ovulate. From my research on here it seems as though donor 5527 is very potent and several women have conceived some even twins!!! I'm very nervous about this procedure and I really hope it works. If anyone has an helpful hints or suggestions please share.
  • Options
    Hi there everyone, I'm still searching donor profiles in hopes of finding the perfect one for myself and partner. If anybody is willing to share info on donor 5527 that would be wonderful. My email is kimhamilton06@yahoo.com
    I am very interested in this donor, thanks so much! =)