Options

4 vials 12185 for sale

With my conversion to a Donor Egg cycle, I no longer need a donor with special genetic tests (I was a carrier for a genetic disease.)

I have 4 vials of 12185 I'd like to sell and transfer out of my RE's office. If this DE does not work, I'm done, so I would not need these vials, so willing to let them go at a good price. I have a baby pic I could share. Great for someone running out of funds and vials.
Asking $200 per vial plus shipping from my RE office ; would prefer to sell all 4 to one person if possible.

Comments

• Options
    I would be interested if still available. My email is shelbyo@hotmail.com. Thanks.
  • Options
    IUI - sending emails now
  • Options
    I would like a vial . my email is candacens107@yahoo.com. thanks
  • Options
    Hi All -

Please note that at this point, vials of Donor 12185 are only available for sibling use.

CCB has been working hard to limit the number of potential offspring for many years and an important part of that process is to be able to stop providing donor vials to new families when necessary.

Seeking vials outside of CCB or selling your unused vials to a new family makes it very difficult for us to maintain the control so many other banks have neglected to exercise.

Also, many physicians will not accept shipments of donor semen that does not come directly from an accredited sperm bank, so please be careful when considering purchasing specimen from another source.

If you need assistance finding a donor that is similar to Donor 12185, we are happy to help you with that.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I am interested if still available and have a child from this donor. jamcan7@hotmail.com