Options

Can you help?

Hi. I am a single 32 year old, highly considering the "sperm bank" process. I have conducted a lot of research, but would love any additonal information anyone could give me regarding the process. I'd like to try the "at home" method, and would like more tips regarding success. The process seems overwhelming, but I am looking forward to beginning my journey. Can anyone help make the process easier? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Gltrbug -

One great resource is www.choicemom.org. It is a wonderful support system for single moms by choice that addresses virtually every issue including choosing a sperm donor, the insemination process, legal issues, challanges in raising a child as a single parent, etc. I highly recommend checking them out.

My other advice is to take one step at a time. Deciding to use a qualified bank like CCB means you have already made sure your donor will be outstanding (healthy, smart, talented, good family medical history, etc.) no matter which one you pick. Every time the details begin to feel overwhelming, just try and take a big picture view and think about why you are going through everything and how amazing the end result will be. I think anyone who has experienced what you are beginning would tell you no matter how difficult the journey, the end of the road is more than worth the trip.

Finally, you can always contact us with any specific questions at 866-927-9622. There is nothing too big or too small to ask. Our Client Service reps are very experienced at helping people through the entire process and are glad to speak with you.

Good luck!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    You're welcome.

:-)

Scott