Options

audio interview donor 12167

i recently purchased the audio interview on this donor and i am curious to know if this donor has a speech impediment or if english is not his first language. it sounded as if one of these may be the case. i apoplgize for the duplicate post but did not get a response perviously. this information may impact my selection. thank you so much.

julie

Comments

• Options
    Hi jujern -

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you but I am still waititng to hear back from the donor coordinator who interviewed him.

I did speak to the Manager of our Genetics Department, and she said there is no speech impediment mentioned in his file and she did not detect one in the phone interview she did with him.

I agree his voice sounds a bit odd at points during the interview. It sounds to me like he may just have a quirky voice and was really nervous during the interview. Once I hear back for sure from the donor coordinator I will let you know.

I am fairly sure English is his first language (he was born in the US), but I am confirming that as well. He speaks Latvian, so it is possible he picked up an accent at home from one of his parents.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    thank you so much. i will wait to hear back from you:) have a great day.

julie
  • Options
    Official word is no physical speech issues. Just an odd voice.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB