Options

looking for vials of donor 12645

Hi everyone,

I have one child from this donor and just now I found out there are no more vials in the bank, which is not really good news to me. Someone has some extra vials that she doesn't need?......

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi! We have a daughter with 12645 and am expecting our second child with this donor in May. We still have 2 vials in storage in MA. We're holding onto them until after the birth, but expect to be looking to sell them to another family or back to Cali Cryo.

Are you still interested in vials? If so, let's exchange info and we'll be in touch after our 2nd child's birth.

Curious about your little one's personality too... ours is a firecracker. Inquisitive, joyful and very artistic.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Njd, do you have any vials available? I'm looking to purchase some, as I had my daughter by this donor in 2013 and would LOVE the opportunity to give her a full sibling.
    Thank you!
  • Options

I assume this is old news now, but I have one vial of 12645, if you want it. Contact Donor13179@gmail.com. (most of my vials are that, other donor, but he's not eligible for transfer)