Options

More Information from single mother's

I'm looking to get pregnant using donor sperm I've tried dating but was never successful. I'm definitely not looking to getting back out there but I do want to be a mother my mom is sick and always wanted to be a grandma again every since the passing of my oldest child. My question is do anyone children ever ask questions about their father or have anyone ever came across any problems?

Comments

• Options
    MissHopeful,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't answer your question, since I am still trying to get pregnant. But I am in closed groups on Facebook that is called single mother by choice, that I have found to help me and the CCB friends has also helped me with questions with this process.

I totally get the dating thing and not in a hurry to start dating again. I use to think I wanted a kid with my ex boyfriend, but I can say going this route, is in some ways less stress, because I won't have baby daddy drama and like with the ex I won't have to deal with him the rest of my life because we didn't end up having a baby together.

if you need help getting added to those groups let me know.
  • Options
    Thank you and Yes I definitely would like to be apart of the group I have so many questions and concerns and would love to hear from other single mothers.
  • Options
    Thank you and Yes I definitely would like to be apart of the group I have so many questions and concerns and would love to hear from other single mothers.
  • Options
    Hello All,

I just sent a FB request to join SMBC group. Thank you!

I'm in TWW on first IUI cycle. Nerve racking!