Options

DONOR #3015

Hi. Just wondering if there is anyway to have CCB contact people that have purchased donor 3015 and have them stored in your facility? If they are even willing to sell one vial I would be so grateful. My partner and I have two children from that donor and now I'm trying to get pregnant. I really would love for my kids to have the same biological father. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    I know someone purchased the last 5 or 6 vials. Is it possible to find out if they are willing to sell even just one vial. Thank you!
    parcar@optonline.net 917-449-3503
  • Options
    Hi Parisa -

I completely understand how important this is to your family. Unfortunately, it is our policy not to solicit clients to sell back vials because it puts them in a potentially uncomfotable position.

My recommendation is to post a note in the Sibling Registry and have Carmen in our Client Services Department add you to the contact list in case anyone sells back or abandons vials they have in a storage account. Carmen can be reached at 866-927-9622 x1141.

Best of luck,

Scott
    CCB

*For others reading, please make note of how important it is to store extra vials while they are available through our Family Today or Family Tomorrow programs. Storage is free and you can always sell back any unused vials that have remained at our facility.
  • Options
    Hi Parisa -

Please contact me directly at sbrown@cryobank.com.

Thanks.