Options

BFP with 13992

Confirmed blood test @ 89.5 on 14dpiui

Comments

• Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!! Lots of BFPs on this board lately! My wife and I just got our BFP...BETA 14pdiui was 120 and today had it repeated and it was 250...praying the numbers keep going the right direction!

Sending hugs and baby dust to you...wishing you a healthy and happy nine months and beyond!

Courtney
  • Options
    Wally030306 what was the donor number?
  • Options
    @ canela24...

My wife and I used donor 12656 :) We are 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow :) It was our 4th cycle overall and our 3rd using this donor. Our first donor had low sperm counts so we switched after our first round...

What donors are you looking at using?! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!

Courtney
  • Options
    Sammich, did you conceive using donor 13992? :))
    What's BFP? :/
  • Options
    NovDec2015:

Sammich here! My wife is currently 22 weeks with donor 13992!
  • Options
    Hi,
    I would like to connect with you ladies. Me and my fiancé are using this donor.
  • Options
    Our son will be 1 in March. It is crazy how fast time flies! I will attempt to conceive with 13992 in a few months.
  • Options

@Sammich did you conceive again? We’re currently 12 weeks with this donor!

• Options

Do any of you by chance still have any more vials for this donor that you want to get rid of?
    My wife and I have had two successful pregnancies with this donor and are looking to have another child but no longer have any and there are none in stock. Will purchase from you