Options

desperate for vials for #11370

Please help!! If you have any extra vials for donor #11370 please contact me! My partner and I have been searching for a year for our perfect donor and have recently decided on #11370. We just found out that almost all of his vials were purchased recently. We were meeting with our doctor in a few days to get all the paperwork signed to purchase and have the vials shipped. We are now heart-broken. Help if you can......please. You can contact us at dmlesh23@hotmail.com or 717-448-5421. Thank you, Dana and Lee Ann

Comments

• Options
    I am curious to know, what is it about 11370 that makes him the "one" for you and your partner?
  • Options
    Hey Dana23,

I recently purchased 2 IUI vials from donor 11370 and completed my first cycle, with no resulting pregnancy. My Husband is infertile due to radiation as a child and we too, were very excited about this donor. I am hoping CCB can contact him and possibly ask him to donate further. Please do let me know if you find out anything in relation to this donor, and I will do the same. Best of luck to you and Lee Ann.
  • Options
    PS:

I too found out on 05/10/2010 that I would no longer be able to purchase anymore vials. As you can imagine we are devastated at the thought of finding a new donor to do another cycle with. I'm glad you didn't go through one cycle as we did...if you do purchase vials don't make our mistake- BUY LOTS! :)