Options

Any info on donor 11363, successful/failed pregnancies, etc??

I am really hoping I can find out information on donor #11363 such as pregnancies, births, successful and/or unsuccrssful attempts at insemination with this donor. ANY information will be GREATLY, GREATLY appreciated. Please respond or contact my email: melissa.arman@mac.com. Thank you sooo soooo much!

Comments

• Options
    Hi-

Unfortunately, access to that data is limited to certain departments here at CCB. Since it is becoming an increasingly popular question here on the message board and I do not have direct access to the information, all requests will now be answered via email. Please send your email request to askccb@cryobank.com. We will do our best to get back to you within 2 business days.

Our policy is not to give out exact numbers which can be misleading. We are only able to tell you if there have been more or less than 5 pregnancies reported.

Please note that reported pregnancies on a donor have zero relevance to your chances of a successful pregnancy. All our donors have been thoroughly screened to make sure they have high volume and motility.

Thank you,

Scott
    CCB