Options

So I just bought donor 11777 long profile and all three of his siblings have red hair. He has brown with blue eyes. Has anyone ever used this donor? What do you think the chances are that I have a red headed baby? I have brown hair. Its not that Im just absolutely against it. Its just there is no one in my family with red hair.

Comments

• Options
    Do either of you have a long profile for 11777 you could share with me? I have the baby photo if that helps! Thanks.
  • Options
    Wondering if anyone would be willing to share the photo or long profile with me? Thanks!
    carap98@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I would be very grateful if anyone is willing to share the photo, long profile with me too:)

email is rider1967@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • Options
    Would love to know the answer to the 8/28 post by sparks girl. :) I have vials in storage from him. Didn't purchase the long profile. Have a niece with red hair, so this would fit in fine with my family. :)
  • Options
    My son has brown hair with red highlights. I used donor 11777. He is 3 months old and the love of my life.
  • Options
    We have a daughter who is turning one in February. We used donor #11777. She was a toehead throughout the summer and now in the winter is blond with a touch of red. Stunning with her bright blue eyes.

We are now looking to expand our family and were disappointed to learn that our donor retired. We have a couple more vials remaining, but would like a couple more for peace of mind as we would love our children to have the same donor.

If anyone has extra vials to sell, I would love to hear from you.

You can email me at mmkinsea76@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with 11777 and would love to see pictures of others that were successful!! Lisaqk469@aol.com