Options

African American & Mixed Donors

Will you be getting any new African American or mixed African American donors in the next 30 days?

Also, has anyone had any recent success with the current African American donors that are available?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi TJ -

We currently have 13 African American donors on our catalog. All of these donors have reported pregnancies and the most recent donor became available 6 months ago.

It's possible that a new donor will be added to our catalog next month who is African American and German.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks Nicole!
  • Options
    As a follow to this thread, do you know whether he he be an open or anonymous donor?
  • Options
    Hi All4 -

He's an anonymous donor.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Nicole,

Is there any way to know exactly when he'll be available (for example, receive an email when new donors become available), or do we just need to keep watch for him to appear in the catalog?
  • Options
    Hi TJ -

It will most likely happen in the next 3 weeks or so. We're in the final stages of adding him to our catalog. (It usually takes about a year from when a donor starts our program to when he becomes available on our catalog.)

I will update this post when I have more specific information to share.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Nicole,

Just wanted to check back in with you to see if you'd gotten anymore information in the last 2 weeks as to when the new African American/German donor may become available.

Also, would you be able to tell me his complexion and eye color.

Thanks so much.
  • Options
    Hi TJ -

The new donor will most likely be released on Tuesday.

He has brown eyes, black hair, and his complexion is listed as medium (relative to his ancestry). His childhood photos should give you a good idea of his appearance.

Also, take a look at his Extended Profile. His mom is German, his father is African American and you can read about what features his brother, half-brother, and other family members have.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi TJ -

Good news! We just released Donor 14013 this morning.

https://cryobank.com/Profile.aspx?donorNO=14013

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks so much Nicole for keeping me updated.
  • Options
    Anybody use this Donor?? Leaning towards him, wondering if anyone had success ?
  • Options
    Hi Hazel -

Donor 14013 does have reported pregnancies from clients.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Ok Thankx Nicole
  • Options
    Hey Nicole, Can I use IUI premium vials for IVF? And how many pregnancies does he have? His childhood pictures are adorable, are the childhood photos pretty true to how he looks now?
  • Options
    Hi Hazel -

Yes, the vials will contain at least 10 million motile sperm, which is plenty for IVF. (If you see vials labeled as ART vials or IVF vials, they simply contain less sperm since less sperm is needed for IVF.)

And yes, Donor 14013 still has that big grin that lights up his whole face! He let his hair grow longer, but his looks are very similar to his childhood photos.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    K
  • Options
    Hello hazel I was wondering if you went with donor 14013? And if you don't mind sharing his childhood pics? Connie42109@yahoo.com Thanks!!! Really leaning towards him.