Options

11997--any pregnancies or info

After multiple failed IUIs and 1 miscarriage with a different donor, we switched to 11997 with IVF. Anyone have any positive stories with this guy?

Comments

• Options
    I used 11997 last month and will be using him again in September. He had great #'s for my IUI, so we feel like we will stick with him. He is a great match to my husband, so we are hoping it works. When are you planning on doing your next IUI?? I am using injectibles and back to back IUI's this month. I am hoping 11997 brings us our dream! Good Luck. Have you bought his info. His baby picture has been under "featured donor" for the last 2 months.

Thinking of you and Good luck!!
  • Options
    Actually, we are 5 weeks pregnant but I am waiting until we see a heart beat before I get my hopes up. His numbers were so good that we did not have o ICSI with our IVF. Pretty much I have been a pin cushion for the last year. We were using injectiables since the miscarriage.

We have not bought 11997's info yet. Once the baby sticks then we will. We actually picked him based on the fact that he was a featured donor and fit what my husband wanted.

Best wishes for you guys. Lots of sticky baby dust for you :)
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited to hear that you are expecting!! Congratulations!!! Just hearing that made me cry. We have tried many IVF's with my husbands sperm, but have not had success. So, now we are using a donor. My RE wanted me to go back to IUI. So we are trying two rounds of IUI, before we do IVF again (my account is thanking me!!). September will be my second IUI. We have moved to 200 iu's of Follistim for this round. Last round we only used 100iu's, because I have always used 300iu's for my IVF's. It was really low and did not produce but 2 follies (22 & 17 in size). I have infertility issues too, so its not just a sperm issue.

Was this your 1st IVF with 11997?? How many did you transfer?? Did they go to blast?? (I know that may be personal, and I am not trying to pry. So, excuse my excitement). We have always had to use ICIS... it is great to hear that his motility/morph is so good!! We are like you and your husband, we are waiting to buy any info. Would you be willing to share any info you purchase?

I am honestly so excited for you and your husband. It just feels like it might work. How amazing!! Please keep me updated on your pregnancy!! I have noticed that their are not a lot of use who post about 11997!!

Congratulations again!! I hope your next u/s brings you a beautiful filcker of your baby's heartbeat!!

Best wishes to you and your husband!!!
  • Options
    Sorry, I am so late at getting back to you.

Yes, this was our 1st IVF. I had 14 eggs, 10 fertilized, and on day 3 we transferred 3 eggs. They were grade A for 1 and gradeB for 2. On 8/5 my 1st beta number was 80 and on 8/9 it was 532. So it looked good. We go for an ultrasound on 8/25. I am happy to keep you posted.

I am also happy to share purchased info if everything goes well, we will buy the whole set and are happy to share.

Thank you for your excitement for us. It is making me more hopeful. I am happy to keep you updated.
  • Options
    You are such a sweetie!!

We are starting our last IUI the 1st of September, then will move back to IVF with our next cycle. I told my RE that you did not use ICIS and he felt we have a great chance. We hope the IUI works, but if not I know this will correct our fertilization problem (my husbands dead sperm did not make for good embryos). Your betas are amazing!! I am 38, so we hope to get things going!!! I will be thinking about you on 8/25... I hope everything is perfect!! You have inspired me, and I can't wait to get the ball rolling. My husband felt renewed hope, when we heard about your story too.

Thanks and Congratulations!!! Only a little more than a week... Yay!!!
  • Options
    Good luck on Wednesday!!! Thinking of you!!!
  • Options
    Thank you. I will keep you updated. I hope that you are doing well with your medication in prep for your IUI. Are you doing follistrum shots?
  • Options
    Today is the day!!!! Wahooo!!! I am so excited!!! Good luck, I can't wait to hear everything!!!

I have am waiting to start... I should start next week. I will be taking Femara 7.5 mg, 200 iu's Follistim daily, and will tigger for back to back IUI's. Then, I will take progestrone. This is my last IUI cycle, so I hope it works. If not, I will be doing IVF in November. We did IVF in May, but my DH's sperm was dead. The RE thought that IUI might work for me, so we started trying IUI with this donor in July. I hope this is the magical month!!! I could use some exciting news on the pregnancy front. Until then, I will enjoy yours!! Did you take Follistim too?? I really respond well, but wish insurance covered the meds/treatment. I will be stocking up for another cycle... I did keep some of my other drugs from my IVF. So, I won't need to buy as much, if I do an IVF. Though I hate PIO shots!! They get ouchy after a few weeks!!!

Wishing you the best of luck and sending you lots of thoughts and prayers!!! I hope your little on is perfect!!!
  • Options
    Hello Hoping!!!!

Well, it is good news mostly.

There were 2 heart beats. It was so amazing to see those little beats on the screen. My uterus is tilted back a little so Steve (our ultrasound guy) tried to get the heart rate but he could not. I go back next Wednesday after they have grown for another week.

I am 6w6d. One of the babies was looking 6w5d size and the other one was 6w3d in size. They say that 1-2 days smaller is ok, but 3 days is borderline. If the baby was 4 days behind then she should would most likely not be viable. So hopefully next week will show at least a week worth of growth. My RE thought there was a 90% chance of everything being ok with baby number 2. However, even if something did not go well with baby number 2, the chance of baby number 1 being perfectly fine are excellent.

I did do follistim also. All of the different medications run together after so many attempts. I am sure you know what I mean. I also did PIO but they hurt so much that I could barely walk so they switched me to Crimone 8% gel. That is so much better.

Just in case it is easier, my email is madokarn@verizon.net.

I can't wait to hear how things progress with you now!!!
  • Options
    Awww maaaan...don't leave us readers hangin! How are you both doin?
  • Options
    Dear lethasue. Thanks for showing interest. I will post after my appt on Wednesday. It is Sept 1. It means a lot that people are praying, hoping, and care about my pregnancy too.
  • Options
    YAY! Keep me posted, I am excited for both of you and you have my support..hoping...how is it going?
  • Options
    Went to REs today for the updated ultrasound. Not great news but not bad either. babyA was great and growing right on time. HR-153 and 14mm. baby B was still 3 days behind, but she grew 7 days worth in 7 days. Her HR was a little low though. It was 118 so we still have to watch it a little longer before we are out of the woods.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

If anyone else has had success with 11997, I would love to know.
  • Options
    You are in my prayers, all of you.
  • Options
    Good luck this week!!! Thinking of you!!!
  • Options
    We had our baby boy on April 11th 2011. Success post will give additional info.
  • Options
    Congratulations IdaRN!!!! Enjoy every waking second with your beautiful boy!!!
  • Options
    hi really considering this donor any have any baby pics of children by this donor they can share would really appreciate it my email is staciebaptist@yahoo.com