Options

Emotional support needed

Hello, I'm 39 and have tried ICI for 7 months and no luck. I'm getting very discouraged. Each month it gets alot hardedr to see the not pregnant on the clear blue. I guess need a little something. I kinda want to take a break but I don't want to risk missing a chance. My friends and family are very supportive but they don't necessarily get it. I've done test and I'm otherwise fertile. I guess I just need a group hug from some ladies who truly understand.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Carverlily,

I'm sorry that it is taking so long.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Have you done any test to check for blockage? Have you considered switching donors. There is a thread in the same sex board with women in your situation- believe it started today. You should check it out.
  • Options
    Hang in there dear...7 months is a long time in this vicous cycle of TTC...but, once you get that BFP it will all be worth it. I'm sorry and know that this must be painful in many ways...

Here's you a virtual hug [squeeze]
  • Options
    Come back here anytime you need to... and join us on Facebook if you haven't already... lots of support here... and ears if you need to bend a few. :)
  • Options
    lots of hugs being sent your way! God bless nicole
  • Options
    Hey, girlfriend... you okay??
  • Options
    Carverlily...

BIG BEAR HUGS and WARM FUZZIES TOO!

Hang in there and don't give up. I'm in the same boat. Nothing like going through it over and over but as MistyandCarla mentioned...once you DO get the BFP...you will feel completely different about your efforts. I keep trying at 43 because I don't want to have any regrets later when I wish I would have exhausted all efforts. At least you can pull yourself up by the boot straps by saying you are consistently trying.

Keep us posted and much love and support comes from this site.

Wendy